ni bagi yang pengen belajar buat website dgn jooml, silahkan download ebooknya.
published by: Prentice Hall PTR
written by: Barrie M. North
The type of the release is: eBook
In the CHM format with ISBN: 0136135609 and Pub Date: December 21, 2007
The size of the release is: 10 disks x 5.00mb
And released on: 03/29/2008
The First Easy-to-Use Guide to Joomla!-The World’s #1 Open Source
Content Management System
If you want to build sophisticated websites that can be easily edited and updated, you need to master Joomla!-the world’s #1 open source content management system. Now there’s an easy-to-read, easy-to-use guide to Joomla! for every site manager, administrator, and developer. Leading Joomla! consultant Barrie North covers all you need to get results: installation, administration, site organization, template development, content updates, and a whole lot more. You’ll find never-before-published tips, tricks, and troubleshooting solutions, as well as three start-to-finish case studies.
New to Joomla? No problem! This book starts with the simplest design and system concepts, and builds your expertise step-by-step. You’ll rapidly master Joomla!’s power, even if you have no content management, scripting, or CSS expertise. Experienced with Joomla!? You’ll turn to this book constantly for its authoritative, plain-English, example-rich Joomla! 1.0 and 1.5 reference content.
* Understanding content management, what Joomla! does, and how its components fit together
* Building Joomla! sites from scratch, and systematically customizing them to your needs
* Organizing content with sections, categories, blogs, and tables
* Creating dynamic pages and effective navigation
* Working with Joomla! modules and components
* Search engine optimization for Joomla! sites
* Start-to-finish case studies: building a school website, an e-commerce site, and a blog
* The most valuable Joomla! extensions and add-ons: finding them, and using them
* Key differences between Joomla! 1.0 and 1.5, and what they mean to you
About the Website
The accompanying site for the Joomla 1.5 book, provides five fully functional Joomla! sites with live follow-along examples from the book and up-to-date information on Joomla! The site also includes
* An active forum where you can ask questions specific to chapters from the book from a Joomla expert
* 5 fully functional Joomla 1.5 live follow-along examples from the book. You can browse the sites and their backends live online.
* Downloads of 5 free websites for Joomla 1.5 based on various chapter of the book. These are SQL dumps you can import to instantly give you a completed Joomla site.
* 4 free tutorial templates and 3 free templates from joomlashack.com including the popular commercial template – JS Aqualine!